Time to celebrate – we’re completing the migration to the new Safe app! The new app has a ton of exciting features and we wanted to make you aware of a few key points:
- The new Safe app is now live at https://app.safe.global/ and we recommend that you migrate your data ASAP.
- Why a new app? The new version brings you a rebranded design, mobile responsiveness, dark mode, faster performance, and more.
- For most users, the data migration will happen automagically. Chrome users should simply update their bookmarks to the new URL.
- Brave and Firefox users will have to export local data, added Safes, and address books from the old Safe app and then import to the new app using Data Import.
- As of 01/02/2023, only https://app.safe.global will be supported and the old URL will be deprecated. You’ll still be able to export your data from the old app after February 1st.
- Please note that a server-side redirect will be implemented on February 1st, 2023, except for the export page. This means that if you attempt to access the old URL after this date, you will be automatically redirected to the new URL.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know or check out the help center article with more information.