Subject: Urgent Help Needed - Unexpected Transactions from My Wallet

Subject: Urgent Help Needed - Unexpected Transactions from My Wallet

Dear Team, @lorny @theobtl

I am reaching out to you today because I am experiencing a problem that I’m hoping you can assist me with.

My wallet address is 0x12d220fbda92a9c8f281ea02871afa70dfde81e9. To my surprise, I found that there was an unexpected interaction between my wallet and the GnoSafe contract at the address 0x6b0d75661e265ffa3c52977aab6f23d89c3af799. All of my BUSD tokens on BNBchain were moved to the address 0xec4b644efc924bbe96e62d00d5dc6b2544863f0f without my knowledge or consent.

I am quite unsure as to why this occurred and, as of now, I’m not sure how to address this issue. I can’t find any solutions online and this issue is beyond my current understanding of how the BNBchain or GnoSafe contracts operate.

Can you please help me understand what might have happened and how I might possibly retrieve my BUSD tokens? Any help or guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I understand the complexities involved with blockchain transactions and I am aware that such a retrieval might not be possible due to the nature of blockchain technology. However, I am hopeful that you may be able to provide some assistance or direction in this matter.

Thank you very much in advance for your time and support.

Kind Regards,

pangtong

Hello, I’m looking into this right now. For more urgent support on such issues, I suggest filing a support ticket here in the chat bubble, so we can keep track of this issue in real time. In the meantime, I will ask the team and get back to you.

Hi @pt_blockchain ,

Our team looked into what happened and determined that the
Safe called this contract that later transferred the BUSD to the “hacker” address. So 0x3bf49c904dd1c98c29897314503174185e063013 is the key contract here and likely granted allowance to a malicious contract, and the Safe was just used to execute the “hack” transaction.

I would report this to the authorities if you can. It may be helpful to look at these best practices as well.

1 Like

Hello, for more urgent support on such issues, I suggest:

• Filing a support ticket [here ].(Safe Help Center) in the chat bubble, so we can keep track of this issue in real time OR

• Post your transaction issues in our Discord, since the mods can provide quicker responses.

1 Like