Need Help? Please use these Safe Support channels and NOT the forum

Hello friends,

Reminder: Please do NOT use the Safe forum for Support. We have specific support channels to address any support queries.

Got questions? Please see use the following channels for support and assistances:

:nut_and_bolt: TECHNICAL / DEV QUESTIONS :nut_and_bolt:
Please post technical / dev questions on StackExchange. Be as detailed as possible and don’t forget to add the gnosis-safe tag to your question

Types of dev support questions and where to ask:

• How do I? – Ask in Stack Exchange with gnosis-safe tag
  • I got this error, why? – Ask in Stack Exchange with gnosis-safe tag
  • I got this error and I’m sure it’s a bug – file an issue in the relevant Github repo within Safe Ecosystem · GitHub
  • I have an idea/request – file an issue in the relevant Github repo within Safe Ecosystem · GitHub

:exclamation: Please do not go to Discord for to get technical questions answered from the Safe team. You can ask fellow community members in Discord, but for our team to keep better track of our technical questions, we prefer for questions to be posted on StackExchange.

:money_mouth_face: SAFE WALLET / TRANSACTION QUESTIONS :money_mouth_face:
For all wallet/transaction questions, please route them to the Safe Help Center. Here we have our Support chat and Help Articles for Safe wallet. Please try not to go to Discord for Wallet or Transaction help. If you do ask wallet/transaction questions on Discord, our Mods will route you to our Help Center and Support Chat.

:rocket: CAREERS / GRANTS / PARTNERSHIPS Q’s :rocket:
If you have questions on careers, grants, partnerships, please post them in the #careers, # grants, #partnerships channel in the Safe Discord server.

:ballot_box: GOVERNANCE QUESTIONS :ballot_box:
For all governance questions, please post them here in the Forum or in the governance channel in the Safe Discord server.

Thank you!

3 Likes