SafeDAO Digest #3
The latest news, updated weekly
Recently passed Proposals
- none within the last month
See also Snapshot.
All Proposals currently in Phase 2 (Snapshot)
See also Snapshot.
All Proposals currently in Phase 1 (Forum/SEP)
- [SEP #4] SafeDAO Constitution, authored by @Lukas, has reached a mature point that it will now move to phase 2 for the final Snapshot vote.
See also https://forum.safe.global/c/proposals/seps.
Selected Proposals in Phase 0 (Forum/pre-SEP)
- SAFE Token Utility Proposal, authored by @lakejynch, continues to be open for feedback.
- Safe DAO Resource Allocation Model (OBRA), authored by @pet3rpan-1kx, faces some blockers. As mentioned by @theobtl and @pet3rpan-1kx, the proposal depends on – amongst other things – legal work and the Safe team proposing directions around a product vision for SafeDAO which a framework like OBRA should be customized for.
See also Phase 0: Pre-SEPs - Safe Community Forum.
See here for an explanation of phases 0, 1 and 2.
Discussions on the Forum
Governance and General Topics around Proposals
- no news
See also https://forum.safe.global/c/proposals/general.
- 🏻🏼 Delegate Safe access to improve security and UX: @adamhurwitz.eth describes the status quo of “crypto wallets as accounts is inconvenient and/or not secure” and suggests a range of solutions based on Safe.
- How can a Safe hold asset on multiple chains?: @adamhurwitz.eth continues the conversation after brainstorming with @tomiwa1a, proposing a UX for a multi-chain Safe apps.
See also https://forum.safe.global/c/safe-development.
Decentralization of SafeDAO Discord: following @adamhurwitz.eth’s question, @Richa_Joshi from Push Protocol describes in more detail how Push Chat is integrated with IPFS.
How Gnosis safe make money?: Following a question from @ohadbachner, @theobtl clarifies where Safe currently stands here and that this is an ongoing question discussed among the SafeDAO community, kicked off by L1D’s proposal on token utility.
See also https://forum.safe.global/c/safe-ecosystem.
News and Events
- Safe Community Call #6 took place on Monday, February 6th and @jorge published the recording here.
See also News and Events - Safe Community Forum.
Quick Governance Links
Forum | Snapshot | Safe Governance Twitter | SafeDAO on Boardroom | Governance Process