Candidate Proposal @SanLeo461
I’m nominating myself as a [Technical] council member
Here is my twitter verification link
Hi! I’m SanLeo, I’m an avid developer and a part-time security nut.
I’ve been a developer for over 7 years now, I spend every free moment I have learning about new technologies, constantly working to better myself and share what I learn with my peers.
I enjoy discussing new and interesting EIPs in technical detail with my developer friends, and am constantly trawling GitHub discussions, discourse forums and twitter threads to keep up to date with what other passionate Ethereum developers are up to and learn from them.
Some of my current Ethereum ecosystem passions include Account Abstraction, Zero-Knowledge Cryptography and Diamond Proxies, and I hope to scrutinize yet support proposals involving these and other interesting technologies as we attempt to bring the world on-chain!
I currently hold a few positions which are relevant;
- Web3 Software Engineer @ (twitter.com/@hebys_io) hebys.io
- Writing dApps, smart contracts, blockchain data analysis tools, and scaling the platform using DevOps knowledge.
- Alpha Software Builder & Multisig @ PVFD (twitter.com/@foundersdao) discord.gg/pixelvault
- Using my knowledge of blockchain data analysis and discord bots to build data-driven user-facing tools for members of the DAO.
- Signing, building and optimizing transactions for use with the DAOs multisig wallet in compliance with governance proposals.
- Developer @ Odiville (twitter.com/@todayodious) Odiville · GitHub
- Writing smart contracts & dApps for a world-building project based on NFT-based currency, burn mechanisms and art.
- Leveraging new technologies to bring unique experiences to users such as ZK & AA.
I would make a great Grants Council Reviewer due to my extensive development experience, up-to-date knowledge of Ethereum technologies, and relevant positions in the ecosystem. I’m passionate about exploring new technologies and have hands-on experience in building dApps and smart contracts.
- Batch optimized safe apps for popular protocols & SAFE itself.
– This became important to me when I helped a friend save hundreds of dollars by teaching them to use the transaction builder to batch add and remove owners on SAFEs. Cheap transactions should be for everyone, not just developers.
- Account Abstraction
– With ERC-4337 around the corner, there’s fierce competition to innovate in the space and provide the best user experience. I want to establish SAFE as a power player in the AA space before its too late.
- Customizing SAFEs
– With solutions such as SAFE modules, we have the tools necessary to allow users and DAOs to build completely customized and extensible safes, allowing features far beyond what SAFE could build in-house. But there are currently few available modules that are audited, optimized and accessible. New modules as well as user-friendly tools to add and interact with modules are a priority to me.
I want to sift the cruft from the crafty, and look for real value in the proposals and people I approve. I want to support grant proposers in their development aspirations and workshop how they can bring their unique value add to the table with a SAFE Grant.
I have the technical know-how to not only assess feasibility but also steer developers and proposers towards better ideas and solutions that will ultimately benefit our community.
Hi, I’m SanLeo! An avid developer of 7 years and security nut.
I love dissecting and working with new EIPs & technologies such as AA & ZK-Crypto.
I develop for 3 clients doing smart contracts, dApps & blockchain data analysis.
I want to position SAFE for the future ahead!
- I’ve been developing for around 7 years, and have hopped around from language to language, and ecosystem to ecosystem.
- I’m well versed in Linux, Security, RDMBS, CI/DevOps & Cloud Engineering
- Most of my work is behind closed doors and/or NDA, but I’ve worked with many projects such as Hebys.io, Pixel Vault Founders’ DAO, Odiville, NFTSensei & Chill Bear Club.
– Feel free to ask me about any of my work in more detail
- Additionally, I worked as a Java freelancer before web3 for 4-5 years doing enterprise-grade game/plugin development from ~2016-2020
- This is an empty hardware wallet address, for if I am to be elected.
I hereby that I have no material conflicts of interest that may be relevant for this role to the Safe DAO Community