OBRA Strategy Three | Rollout SAFEs to high net worth meme holders in 6529 Network

Rollout SAFEs to 6529 Network OBRA: Pre-fix: [Draft]; Rollout SAFEs to high net worth meme holders in 6529 Network

I believe that if the ‘Rollout SAFEs to 6529 Network’ pilot uptake is successful, then I can introduce 500 - 750 SAFEs per year ongoing via the 6529 Network audience.

1. Rollout SAFEs to 6529 Network:
  2. Abstract: Many high networth meme holders have not setup a SAFE for their memes because of the complexities with moving memes while retaining their points balance. Proposal is to fund the setup of a SAFE for them and concierge the complexities of meme points migration.
  3. Aligned strategy: OBRA Strategy 3 within the Memes by 6529 Network of 9,823 people. 250 - 500 people are highly engaged with the community in any given week.
  4. Funding request: Funding for 30 SAFE setups @ 0.15 ea = 4.5 eth (15,400 USDC) via CheckID.io (a MintFace company) requested from SafeDAO in USDC.
  1. If applicable, upfront funding: Upfront funding is not needed. Suggest payment of 25% on kickoff, and then 25% for every 8 SAFE setups complete.
  2. Relation to budget: Budget is to be fully funded by SAFE
  3. Metrics and KPIs: Key metric is number of 'CheckID Setup Vault services completed. KPI is 15 SAFEs setup per month for 2 months. Then if met, re apply for additional funding to continue.

1. Initiative description: Extending SAFE infrastructure into the 6529 Network, specifically those with holdings worth $250,000+.
  2. Current status: The CheckID Setup Vault already exists and has been delivered to over a dozen high net worth holders in the 6529 Network already.
  3. Risks: Risks are that the high net worth holders do not want a SAFE setup. In that payments stages are not unlocked mitigating risk.
  4. Timeline and milestones: KPI is 15 SAFEs setup per month for 2 months.
  5. Initiative lead: MintFace. 59 SAFE owners delegate 133k governance votes to MintFace.
  6. Team: No additional team members or dependencies currently.
  7. Additional support/resources: As CheckID Setup Vault on SAFEs are delivered, I would like to have a roadmap of what they should use next on SAFE from the app store.
  8. Implementation dependencies: No governance dependencies

Open for Questions

One more thing… I setup my first SAFE in September 2021. There is much power in the SAFE infrastructure. Once the 6529 Network sees SAFE as the default security setup, CheckID by MintFace services can be used to setup additional communities of high net worth holders.

CheckID Setup Vault Customer testimonials you can reference

Thanks for posting and submitting your proposal. Unfortunately, I don’t see the cost benefit of .15e per safe set up for high net worth holders / even if you extend to gaining 500+ safe per year after that in the community. Thanks for being a supporter of SAFE since 2021.

Hello, unfortunately this proposal did not receive sufficient signaling from Guardians and Delegates to move onto Phase 2: Voting on Snapshot.

You may propose again at a later sprint (earliest is Season 3, Sprint 3 on August 5th).