To continue our discussion on token utility and to give an update on the Token Utility SEP, we invite you to join our next community call:
Tuesday, 30th January 2024 - 17:00-18:00 UTC
- Milestone updates
- Update on Token Utility SEP
- Exploration of the token utility design space
- Feedback and suggestions
- View on timeline & next steps
The call will be hosted in our Discord. Sign up here.
Feel free to bring your questions. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Thank @Steven ！Nice to see you here again !
Does this mean there will be a draft of the Token Utility SEP on the 30th January, or is it just a collection of opinions and suggestions like last August?
Missed this call. Is there a summary or recording of it available? What are the next steps?
+1 it would be nice to have a repository of these events for folks are unable to attend. maybe a notion table with all call notes would be handy
There’s a lot to keep up with. It’s a good problem to have!
Subscribing to the Safe events calendar is working well for me.
How to auto sync events in your Google calendar
- Open calendar.google.com
- Open the left navigation menu if it’s not already open: Select the 3 horizontal lines menu button in the top-left corner
- Add a new calendar: “Other calendars” section > Select “Add other calendars” (+ button) > “Subscribe to calendar” > Copy and paste the “Calendar ID” and select the autopopulated search result: