[SEP #6] Safe Grants Program (SGP)

Circling back to this; have applications for safe grant council members been opened yet?

The proposal closes on May 10. If it passes which it is on track to do, then the Safe Ecosystem Foundation will follow-up in the forum with further steps.

6 Likes

Thanks the team and @1sla.eth a ton for the response! It’s awesome to see how open you all have been to the community’s feedback. Despite the minor points I’ve mentioned, overall, I’m really excited about this proposal. I’ve cast my vote in favor to get the Safe Grants Program’s first wave off the ground. Super pumped to see what we as a community can accomplish together! Keep up the fantastic work, and I’m looking forward to future convos as we continue to iterate and enhance this program.

3 Likes

Continuing this discussion in a new thread

3 Likes

Thanks Daniel - appreciate the feedback. The team at Safe is amazing and I believe your hopes are justified.

If there’s stuff we can do to improve, don’t hesitate to reach out!

1 Like

Messaged you on Twitter :slight_smile:

from @_daniel_ospina

The Safe Grants Program (SGP) is a pretty cool initiative. It’s all about supporting the development of the Safe ecosystem.
It’s great because they have a transparent evaluation process and even offer retroactive SAFE rewards.
From my own perspective, it’s a win-win for everyone involved! So I’m in support of seeing this proposals pass.

2 Likes