[SEP # ] Make The Safe Token Transferable

Why publish this SEP directly?

As mentioned in the rules of SEP([HOW TO] SafeDAO Governance Process), a proposal can go directly to the SEP stage without community discussion.
What’s more, this proposal is actually based on the community discussion initiated by Daniel, so the content of the proposal has adopted various opinions.

Why are there so many authors of this proposal?

In my opinion, all community members who participate in community discussions and leave deep feedback are in fact the authors of the proposal, which means that the community’s input is seriously considered and incorporated into the proposal. If anyone leaves other meaningful feedback before the proposal goes to snapshot, I’ll also list them as authors.

When will this proposal go to snapshot?

There will be a 6-day duration for community members to leave feedback, and if there are no major changes after 6 days, the proposal will go into the snapshot for voting.
My current definition of a major change is a change in voting options. Because this is the core of the proposal, and while I personally hope to enable transferability now, in fact the content of this proposal is to choose one of three options, not simply agree or disagree.

Please assign a SEP number to this proposal, which I think should be SEP #2. @theobtl

5 Likes