gm gm gm Safe frens,
We’re excited to share that we’re opening up nominations for the Safe Grants Council.
As a reminder, we have three seats in the newly approved Safe Grants Program’s council, which will be elected by SAFE token holders.
Business / Product Seat
Wild Card Seat
Below we have outlined on a very high level what we are looking for, for each seat.
It will be entirely up to the Safe DAO community to elect who they think should take each of these three roles, and help us 100x the Safe ecosystem with the grants program and ecosystem.
Starting right now, you can begin submitting your candidate proposal to the Safe DAO. You’ll find all information and details in the Safe Grants Council Elections page.
Please do not submit anything without referring to the detailed guidelines on Notion
Check the guidelines and instructions in the Notion page
Post your candidate proposal in this thread (using our template - see Notion)
Submit your Expression of Interest form to the Safe Ecosystem Foundation team
Promote your candidacy on socials and Twitter Space (optional)
While we had originally planned to allow people to apply for multiple seats, we discussed internally in the past week or so, and decided that the election experience will be considerably more streamlined for token-holders if each candidate picks their strongest suit - thus the decision that each candidate may apply for one seat only.
Candidate Proposal Template
Please stick to this template for ease of consumption by our community.
I’m nominating myself as a [forum seat type] council member
- Choose which seat you’re nominating yourself for - only pick one - choose wisely anon
Here is my twitter verification link
To create your verification post, you can use this template: verification post
- 2-300 word introduction to yourself, your passions, your experiences and your skills
- Don’t forget to make it relevant to the seat you’re applying to
- Detail your bes
Please demonstrate expertise relevant to your Council seat (including hard and soft skills) and relevant links to back this up.
(or what Grant RFPs would you create? - please use bullets and limit to 150 words)
- Your chance to get very clear on your unique value-add
- Don’t forget to make your candidacy relevant to the seat you’re applying to
- For Wildcard candidates, make a case for why your skill-set adds value to the grants council
- Please stick to four bullets, maximum of one link and a 100 word limit
50 word version of your intro for Snapshot election space when voting commences (keep it snappy - no extra words )
- If applicable, please describe your technical background here (150 word limit)
- Use bullets and link to your most important achievements / projects / portfolio
This will be used for elections and for voting on grants decisions. It is important that this address matches the one shared in your expression of interest form.
I hereby declare all material potential conflicts of interest that may be relevant for this role to the Safe DAO Community.
- Please populate the list below…
I hereby that I have no material conflicts of interest that may be relevant for this role to the Safe DAO Community
Finally, just a quick note that I have provided the markdown version of the proposal template here on Google Docs